The project is located at the Grade II Listed, main station building. Contractor Design elements were Mechanical & Electrical.
Works consisted of:
- Construction of new extension to station building
- Installation of new DDA compliant facilities
- Structural alterations to offices and back of house facilities
- Structural alterations to station supervisors of offices and back of house facilities
- Refurbishment and Reconfiguration of Booking Hall
- Refurbishment of of ces
- Tag and Trace of Existing Services
- Mechanical and Electrical Installations
- Installation of extended Gatelines and WAGs
The works were phased in sequence and included structural alterations, diversion of services, new drainage works, new extension building to station, new DDA toilets and upgrading M&E services. Careful logistics and passenger safety were our priority on this project with much of the works carried out at nights and weekends.