Manor Place Depot comprised of 270 new homes and restored a Grade II listed former bathing complex for commercial uses, surrounded by newly created and high-quality public realm.
H.A. Marks undertook the design and installation of the External Facade / Cladding Work Package consists of the following principle items:
- Cedral comprising of Marley Eternit Cedral panels Colour
- T Rail on “helping hands” brackets fixed to Metsec SFS including 125 mm Rockwall Duoslab with a Tyvek Breather Membrane
- Rendering comprising 1800m² of STO-REND fibre Plus Colour Sto 37304 Grey back to Blockwork.
- Soffits comprising 2250m² of 8mm Marley Eternit Equitone
- Petrarch Stone comprising 225 m²
- Shackerley Stone comprising of 12mm Shackerley Ceramic Stone secret fixed
- Copings comprising 1100m long of a 2mm Aluminium Coping
- Reveals and Base Flashing
- Others Works comprising of EPDM, Fire Barriers, Water Testing