Lead by Contract Manager Multazim Miah and Project Manager Jeff Pearce, this substantial project is approaching completion.
Spread over three campus locations across Docklands & Stratford, the project encompasses both internal and external works.
The Internal Refurbishment programme involved creating a range of new facilities including:
- Art Studio
- Visual Arts Space
- Court Room Mock-Up
- Flight Simulator
- Commodities Trading Room Mock Up
- Lecture Theatres & Classrooms
- Lobbies & Laboratories.
The External Landscaping programme involved both hard and soft landscaping.
The Hard Landscaping work included:
- Minor Civils
- Retaining Walls
- Formations of Landscaping
- Bespoke Timber Pergolas
- Bespoke Arbours
- ART Work Installations
- Seating, Benches
- Picnic & Recreation Areas
- Resin Bound Paving
- Slabbing & Kerbing.
The Soft Landscaping included
- Forming Planting Beds
- Planting of Trees, Shrubs, Bushes, Flowers & Hedging
- Topsoil Import
- Laying Turf and associated Planters.