Enquiries: 0208 659 6918
Farnborough Railway Station
The project is located at the Grade II Listed, main station building.
Works consisted of:
- Construction of new extension to station building
- Installation of new DDA compliant toilets
- Structural alterations to main ticket hall
- Structural alterations to station supervisors offices
- Remodeling of retail units
- Remodeling of main ticket hall
- Refurbishment of offices
The works were phased in sequence and included structural alterations, diversion of services, new drainage works, new extension building to station, new DDA toilets and upgrading M&E services. Careful logistics and passenger safety were our top priority on this project with much of the works carried out at nights and weekends.